New Years Tablescape


Hello friends. I wanted to share this table with you.  It's a tribute to New Years!
We had some neighbors in for a simple dinner

The salad plates have stags, along with the napkins, napkin rings, candle holders and of course, the centerpiece.
A new beautiful bronze gold tablecloth from Linentablecloth.com
I made this topiary.  I t is a knock off from Horchow.
I started with a  twig branch planter, that I spray painted gold.
A form topiary ball and a long branch.  Adding lots of flowers and ornaments, plus ribbon.
Gold beaded placemats hold the gold chargers.  The plate stack consists
 of  scrolled gold  & clear dinner plates and of course the Pottery Barn  Gold Alpine Toile Salad plate.
Gold flatware and golden goblets complete the look.
Here's to a wonderful bright, healthy New year.
Linda @ Life and Linda
Linda @ Life and Linda

Hello, welcome to LifeandLinda. I am from Northern California. I enjoy blogging, Designing Blogs, Decorating, cooking, entertaining, gardening and clogging. I hope you enjoy your visit

No comments:

Post a Comment