Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler!


A little festivity never hurt anyone! Add some fun to your life with a glitzy Mardi Gras table. Home Goods is where I found this pretty gold cake pedestal.  The gold goblets are from Zgallerie. The purple compotes are from Walmart.


In the Mardi Gras colors, purple represents justice, green represents faith, and gold represents power.

Gotta love this dancing King Jester.
I found him at Pier1.

Rich bold colors of gold, purple and green.
The traditional Mardi Gras song is La Danse de Mardi Gras.

Gold chargers with pretty scalloped plates are used on this table.  The gold goblets hold the the napkins. 

There some parties I am sharing with:
Linda @ Life and Linda
Linda @ Life and Linda

Hello, welcome to LifeandLinda. I am from Northern California. I enjoy blogging, Designing Blogs, Decorating, cooking, entertaining, gardening and clogging. I hope you enjoy your visit

No comments:

Post a Comment