Valentine Table With Passion!

Are you ready for Valentine's Day?  Have you planned anything special?  Dinner out....a movie.....dinner in with a special home cooked meal.  It is a special day,  however I think everyday  should be filled with love. I set this table with the blingy plate chargers with mirror.  I am using our crown plates.  The cute little heart bottles were found at Michaels. I simply added a single red rose.  


Love symbols...Kisses and Hugs.  I found this cute item at Safeway. I couldn't find a price, so I took it up front to self check out and asked the cashier about the price. He called the floral department.  There was no codes and only 1 left, so they sold it to me for $2.24.  What a deal!

I love using our bling candle holders.  So much elegance!  The pearls are another lovely addition.

The black dessert always comes in handy for serving or adding accessories. Tall silver candle holders sit on each side of the silver cake stand. I added those pearl strands and red candles to make a bigger impact. The silver dessert cloche is also from Safeway.
I am up to my old tricks again, using silver pillow cases on our chairs. I added a red chair sash to complement the red accents on this table.  After all, it is a passion table.
So many of you asked about the rose napkin, so I thought I would share the video I learned it from.
Cheryl's Two Cents Worth
You can find me at these parties.
Linda @ Life and Linda
Linda @ Life and Linda

Hello, welcome to LifeandLinda. I am from Northern California. I enjoy blogging, Designing Blogs, Decorating, cooking, entertaining, gardening and clogging. I hope you enjoy your visit

No comments:

Post a Comment