Posh Silver & Pink Tablescape

Moving on from the Buffalo Plaid tablescape, I set a pretty silver and pink table.  No one says, you have to have the traditional colors.  A more girly table is showcased here, complete with silver sleds full of candy.
I love this pretty pink tablecloth.  Very feminine and frilly.  The pink Christmas trees add some balance to  the pink and silver theme.
You can see the intricate pattern of this lovely tablecloth here.
Gotta love the pink nutcracker too, flanked by a cute cupcake in a mini cloche.
The cake stand is a vintage looking stand.
I created the napkin rings to match this theme. Using the pvc pipe, my husband cut into pieces, I wrapped them with decorative silver duct tape.  I bought the pink and silver jewels on clearance from JoAnn's.  I also wrapped the candles to match.
Silver- gray pillow cases cover the chairs nicely with a pretty pink sash.
I always dress our chandys to give a glamour look to the rooms.
I am using  our Horchow pink dinner set with pink goblets.  The pink candleholders are also from Horchow on sale.
We had a wonderful visit with my older son and his wife.  I made  lasagna, salad and bread for dinner.
Before they arrived, I baked up some goodies.   Nanaimo Bars, Magic cookie bars, Lemon bars and shortbread.   Naturally I sent lots of goodies home with them and also my younger son.
They loved the Glam bedroom. 
Happy Holidays.
I am sharing at the following parties.
Linda @ Life and Linda
Linda @ Life and Linda

Hello, welcome to LifeandLinda. I am from Northern California. I enjoy blogging, Designing Blogs, Decorating, cooking, entertaining, gardening and clogging. I hope you enjoy your visit

No comments:

Post a Comment