Vintage Car Tablescape

This table is such a fun table with vintage cars and trucks.  Be sure to check out the video below.
I found the placemats, plates, truck and cars at Target.  I love the traditional colors of Christmas, red and green.  Here's a little video I took of the breakfast room.
A great shot of our french doors with some twilight lighting.
You can see why I love this fun vintage look.
You can see the two Santas in the background on each side of the mini Christmas tree.
The cute red truck is the centerpiece, surrounded by snow, trees, Santa Claus and snowmen.
I always deck  out our chandeliers for Christmas.  This one has red beads, bows, candy canes and snowflakes.
Such busy times for everyone now.  Be safe and stay warm.
Linda @ Life and Linda
Linda @ Life and Linda

Hello, welcome to LifeandLinda. I am from Northern California. I enjoy blogging, Designing Blogs, Decorating, cooking, entertaining, gardening and clogging. I hope you enjoy your visit

No comments:

Post a Comment