Romantic Table For Two



Hello everyone, I am participating in Chloe's Romantic Table for Two Blog Hop. My husband and myself usually dine alone. We usually find ourselves sitting together at our dining table, couch and  sometimes  in the Breakfast room.

With Valentine's so close, I thought a romantic meal in front of the fire would be special. 



I am using Parchment Red by Mikasa dishware with a gold bowl.  I folded the red napkin like a blooming rose. Gold flatware compliment the gold in the dishware.


There is something special about a fireplace.  So romantic and cozy.

A lovely red candle and a small vase of roses complete the look.  Of course, I had to use our gold goblet and gold chargers.  Champagne shall be enjoyed as well.  My husband and I have a tradition of having champagne every Sunday.



Thank you Chloe for hosting this fabulous Romantic Blog Hop. I look forward to seeing all of the beautiful tablescape these talented ladies have created.  Please take the time to visit each and everyone.  The list is below.
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday 
Linda @ Life and Linda
Linda @ Life and Linda

Hello, welcome to LifeandLinda. I am from Northern California. I enjoy blogging, Designing Blogs, Decorating, cooking, entertaining, gardening and clogging. I hope you enjoy your visit

No comments:

Post a Comment